• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

Considering no one ever says you're an annoying poster or "fucking ******ed" until you say something stupid, I'd consider going back and looking at any post that precedes such posts.

Instead of telling me I'm a shit poster, annoying etc. Tell me how I can improve as a poster. Maybe then I won't think I'm being trolled for no reason.
Not expressing your belief that John Lennon is making videos on Youtube should help.

I love how each thread that involves Crashin's accusations of trolling also involves him asking how he can improve.

OK, time to derail the thread.

Sullinator, you need to get your trolling ass back to the prison because you fuckwit, you have become a stain on the forum.

And you ruined my run of green rep, you fucking dickwad.

It's okay, the Sullinator is that dude that asked us all for girl advice in the Bar Room. And in an effort to show the girl how cool he is, he directed her to the wrestling forum thread that included us calling her a bitch and what not.

Any red rep you get from this dude should be laughed at and ignored.

...Though, really, all rep that doesn't contain a comment that isn't "Lulz, you funny" should be ignored.

I'm not flaming, I'm telling the truth. His name is Evan

Couldn't care less about your tranny friend.

and I have dyspraxia/ADHD.

And I have Asperger's Syndrome and dyspraxia and my dad has Parkinson's, and yet I don't use them as an excuse to say 'you're being offensive, dick'. Grow some balls and take insults that hit close to home.

And while your at it, do a real degree at university. Arts are not real subjects.

Just in case anyone forgot, I'll remind you.

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Why is it that whenever someone shits on Crashin, he feels the need to imply we're trolls?

I wish he'd get that lobotomy reversed so he can figure out what "trolling" really means.

*insert facepalm meme*

That stupid punk ass bitch, Norcal. If that stupid little HHHogan fanboy had a set of balls on him, he'd have to wait another ten years for them to drop. If he ever gets a piece of ass that either:

1. Didn't occur when his hand slipped through the toilet paper

or

2. Was a donkey

then he'll be the luckiest little boy ever to walk the face of God's green earth. He's a bigger greaseball than Razor Ramon's hair. I hope he falls into a hole and his tiny penis rots off. He is a disgrace to these forums and should just leave and go die.

Just kidding Norcal, your my hero.

Yeah. Using this thread to be a bitch and "fake call people out" is a massive Failure.

That stupid punk ass bitch, Norcal. If that stupid little HHHogan fanboy had a set of balls on him, he'd have to wait another ten years for them to drop. If he ever gets a piece of ass that either:

1. Didn't occur when his hand slipped through the toilet paper

or

2. Was a donkey

then he'll be the luckiest little boy ever to walk the face of God's green earth. He's a bigger greaseball than Razor Ramon's hair. I hope he falls into a hole and his tiny penis rots off. He is a disgrace to these forums and should just leave and go die.

Just kidding Norcal, your my hero.

"Time to play the game" was *thisclose* to getting cued up here.

I was like whaaaaaaaaat this is sorta out of left field...but ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back