• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

From day one, Death Agent, you've been as aggravating as the clap and harder to get rid of. From the sound of things, you live in poorer circumstances than a Haitian. You crack stupid jokes, make uneducated comments, and nearly kill every thread you come across. You come in here and say I have half a brain. My HALF a brain would kick your entire brain's ass across this board. I forget more knowledge than you'll ever learn. Fucked a Puerto Rican girl once. Nastiest snatch I'd ever seen. Good thing she swallowed my load or I would have kicked her out of a moving vehicle.

Fact is you suck at life. You're a burden on your country's economy. And should kill yourself, but in doing that, you create a bigger burden of actually having your familia find a place to bury you. So keep on living. Prove us wrong. Just stop throwing batteries at my favorite wrestlers. Kthanksbye.

From day one, Death Agent, you've been as aggravating as the clap and harder to get rid of. From the sound of things, you live in poorer circumstances than a Haitian. You crack stupid jokes, make uneducated comments, and nearly kill every thread you come across. You come in here and say I have half a brain. My HALF a brain would kick your entire brain's ass across this board. I forget more knowledge than you'll ever learn. Fucked a Puerto Rican girl once. Nastiest snatch I'd ever seen. Good thing she swallowed my load or I would have kicked her out of a moving vehicle.

Fact is you suck at life. You're a burden on your country's economy. And should kill yourself, but in doing that, you create a bigger burden of actually having your familia find a place to bury you. So keep on living. Prove us wrong. Just stop throwing batteries at my favorite wrestlers. Kthanksbye.

Meanwhile we have a man who thinks he's a 60 year old half blind wrestler. Just die already. Or should I call The Invader?

Meanwhile we have a man who thinks he's a 60 year old half blind wrestler. Just die already. Or should I call The Invader?

That 60-year-old half blind wrestler > any inbred offspring that Carlos Colon has ever or will ever put out.

And I wouldn't call Invader. He only works when your back is turned.

Riaku, you were outmatched with me. Now you have me AND Lariat. I say you go down to your local Walo-Marto and buy a gun, then shoot yourself in the fucking face.

Riaku, you were outmatched with me. Now you have me AND Lariat. I say you go down to your local Walo-Marto and buy a gun, then shoot yourself in the fucking face.

Well at least I can afford it, gringo. At least I put up a fight and I certainly don't hide behind the mod.

Fuck off, Killjoy. If you were too soft to say something in the bar, don't start shit now just so you have something to say.

Shake is a fucking ******. The world would have been better if he had just been aborted. He must have hit his head too hard on the toilet bowl or something when he was born. Worthless waste of space.

Yo Mr.Doc sir I'm really happy for ya and Imma let you finish.

But your right. :( I am a ******. I can't help it. I was born that way.

But nah nah really its just how I act. At one forum I'm on I am liked cause I don't act dumb. tbh I barely post anywhere out side the efed...

-waits to be asked to join efed here

Pedro Morales > Stan Hansen

Who made it to the Hall Of Fame first? Yup.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrnnnnn.

Stan Hansen. FOUR time Triple Crown winner, AWA World Heavyweight Champion, Ranked 16th on the PWI's 500 greatest wrestlers of all time.

Pedro Morales? Intercontinental champion?

Yo Mr.Doc sir I'm really happy for ya and Imma let you finish.

But your right. :( I am a ******. I can't help it. I was born that way.

But nah nah really its just how I act. At one forum I'm on I am liked cause I don't act dumb. tbh I barely post anywhere out side the efed...

-waits to be asked to join efed here

I have mental problems, you insensitive jackass.

GTFO

And yet, they bitch about me being annoying.

Fuck fuck shiity shit fuck shit damn damn fuckity fuck fuck fuck *****

GUESS WHO I AM GUYS

Doc hold on?

You want me to PM you some good stuff to use on me? I mean if your gonna flame me do a good job at least I mean fuck! I heard worst shit then this said about me at another forum I'm on. Your shit is weak.

I'm not flaming, I'm telling the truth. His name is Evan, and I have dyspraxia/ADHD.

I got a mental problem too I had to take meds for it like a few years but I dont have too now. I had mental problems and was scared to be in place with alot of people but I am over that now and sometimes still have my mental problems. Wait bitches be treating me does that to a guy to be fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back