• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'M CALLING YOU OUT, GODDAMNIT!!!

Goddamn, Doc vs Shake has got to be the worst flame war I have ever seen in my life. I can never take Doc serious when he flames anyone and the Taylor Swift stalker is a complete waste of oxygen.

Goddamn, Doc vs Shake has got to be the worst flame war I have ever seen in my life. I can never take Doc serious when he flames anyone and the Taylor Swift stalker is a complete waste of oxygen.

I am not even trying to flame him tbh. He's one of the members who I think are good. He hates me.

btw get with the fucking times I'm a Ke$ha stalker now.

Scotty is the Taylor stalker

Doug Crashin. Never have I met someone who acted like they didnt care as much about what someone over the internet thinks about them, when you probably go home and look at pics of NorCal wondering why in the FUCK you can't just cuddle up next to his muscular back. If I have ever seen some ****** ass motherfucker as yourself trying to act like people give a flying fuck about your goddamn Saxaphone and your jazz orgies. I swear to god you were not only a double facepalm to your mom's uterus, but I don't think you actually serve any fucking purpose in your little life.

:lmao: like people give a fuck about you here. Trying to act like Mr. Anderson isn't going to get you far.

Your retort included a TNA reference? :disappointed:

One that he THINKS involves why I act like I do. Fuck no, this is 100% me, and this is where I see who really respects me, or flat out hate me. I'm ann ass in real life, and im an ass everywhere I go. Not proud of it, but I cant change it.

you do realize that I find all of this very funny. It's like your E-Stalking me.

Edit: By the way, You all can shit on me all you want. I'm not going anywhere. Weather you like me or don't like me you can all go fuck yourselves for shitting on me.

I love this subforum, while it's offensive and I've always, ALWAYS loved reading flame threads, no matter whether it's serious shit, or just for the fun of it (Shake and Doc, can't possibly be serious, I mean holy fuck) (on a stick)

I'm calling that fucking douchebag cunt out, I have had enough of him. Barely posting in the none spam sections, living in the barroom & trying to act cool, I mean who the fuck does he think he is? You would think by now he would get the hints everybody is throwing his way and just "forget" His password and never sign in again. How fucking peaceful was it when his laptop broke last year and he wasn't around for those Sweet peaceful six months. I will pay anybody that lives near him to break his current laptop. Fucking cunt he is that Sparky.

Why is it that whenever someone shits on Crashin, he feels the need to imply we're trolls?

I wish he'd get that lobotomy reversed so he can figure out what "trolling" really means.

Lulz. Since when did Puerto Rico have tax dollars to give anyone?

You know why Puerto Rico isn't becoming a state? Because your "economy" would cause our own to shit spiral even further than it has under Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

Yeah, I'm with Coco. Doug wants us to treat him like he's one of the regular posters, but when we tease him he cries about how we're trolls. Doesn't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back