• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HBKs back---The Raw LD

Did they really play a sound clip of him saying "I've made a mistake, I've paid for it?"

Jeff Hardy, like any drug addict, is really the worst person to give money to.

Well, I sure wish I could be in here more tonight with you fine people, but we have a lot of mongoloid posters on tonight, which is making being out there a Full time job this evening.

This is what I've been waiting for. Ventura back in the booth so to say and with Vinnie Mac. You think Vince will be yelling at himself to say something like he does his announcers??? And the Body certainly has been one of the best hosts thus far. Ventura FTW!

I forgot are they only not allowed to say WWF but they can can say World Wrestling Federation or is it the other way around?

I laughed SO HARD when Vince came out looking like Bob Backlund to fucking "Obsession" of all songs. Seriously, what was up with that choice in music?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back