• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

HBKs back---The Raw LD

But ... she's "Fat"?

I'm a chubby chaser I guess than.

Mickie is one of the hottest women in the WWE, but since you can't see her ribs when she walks she isn't skinny enough for Vinnie Mac.

I'll take a fat ass over seeing a girls entire ribcage any day of the week thanks very much.

I really hope Hart Dynasty doesn't job here.

I'm a chubby chaser I guess than.

Mickie is one of the hottest women in the WWE, but since you can't see her ribs when she walks she isn't skinny enough for Vinnie Mac.

I'll take a fat ass over seeing a girls entire ribcage any day of the week thanks very much.

I really hope Hart Dynasty doesn't job here.

78% chance they will.

You couldn't be more right. It's a sin that Tony Chimel isn't announcing Raw. He's ten times better than Roberts. It's Age Discrimination .... it actually is. They want a younger face on Raw.

They should just bring Fink back. He'd literally suck McMahon's cock on national television to do it again.

Ok so tonight they've been called Undisputed, Unified and whatever Shawn just called them that I've already forgotten.

You couldn't be more right. It's a sin that Tony Chimel isn't announcing Raw. He's ten times better than Roberts. It's Age Discrimination .... it actually is. They want a younger face on Raw.

I'm glad someone agrees. I hate how he rolls every fucking letter. It's Triple H, not Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriple H

The Underrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*drinks water*

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

taker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back