• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11/30/09- Raw is "Sesame Street" LD- with "Guest Host" Verne Troyer

Now, if Hornswoggle was the Draw that all the "WWE Shareholders" claim that he is ... then Where is He?

WHERE IS HE?????? Why isn't he plastered all over the Fucking show with Troyer as Guest Host?

Please don't jinx it. Just because you said that it will come on next. LP court until 11, then a 10 min main event with an unnecessary overrun.

Now, if Hornswoggle was the Draw that all the WWE Shareholders claim that he is ... then Where is He?

WHERE IS HE?????? Why isn't he blasted all over the Fucking show?

Oddly enough, I actually am a WWE shareholder and I don't fit your definition of them at all.

I'm sure they'll sneak in the little people's court before the DX match. I'm not getting my hopes up until the show is over.

I imagine Hornswoggle isn't on there because any humour gained from a dwarf is being replaced by Verne Troyer, who is infinitely more talented.

Oddly enough, I actually am a WWE shareholder and I don't fit your definition of them at all.

Technically, I am as well. Technically. I own a single share ... as a Gag gift someone purchased from me from an online site that sells single shares of stock. That was simply a joke gift, but technically I am a shareholder.

Although that is not stock I would seriously invest in as an investor.

Can someone please tell me why the bellas are there
they dance around with the guest host every week and they cant even dance
maybe i should just respect them cause there smart and powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back