11/30/09- Raw is "Sesame Street" LD- with "Guest Host" Verne Troyer

Cena can spark a crowd man. That got rowdy. Good booking. Having the heel back down and all...

it sux, I like Carlito, wrestling wize he's pretty good but creative could never think of anything good for him. Him and primo should still be together; they made a good team. They split them n then f*** them. But was I the only one that noticed Carlito sniffle when he came out the curtain, as if he was crying?

it sux, I like Carlito, wrestling wize he's pretty good but creative could never think of anything good for him. Him and primo should still be together; they made a good team. They split them n then f*** them. But was I the only one that noticed Carlito sniffle when he came out the curtain, as if he was crying?

Noticed the same thing. It's a bit sad. Carlito has all the tools to be somebody but he shot himself in the foot. He can shoot a promo good, he has the size, the look and he has the ability to wrestle. His Money in the Bank two years ago was pretty awesome. Sad to see someone like him show up three times a year now...

Well, well. No Hornswoggle and Little People Court after all, huh?

I've been keeping tabs on the show, but no Hornswoggle up to this point. Interesting.

Vince must have heard that Sidious wasn't watching and thought better of it.

In all seriousness, it was probably going to be unbroadcastably offensive.

I think he must have thought better of it after the entire Internet trashed the segment since last week, before it even began.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back