• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11/30/09- Raw is "Sesame Street" LD- with "Guest Host" Verne Troyer

Plans were obviously scrapped from one they were intended to be. It was reported that a whole bunch of Little People were booked for the show. It would have been a disaster.

I like this better. This won't be remembered in a few months. The court thing would have been up there with Katie Vick.

There's a chance the court thing will just go on at a later date, remember that.

If it doesn't, and it shouldn't, that's not because of the IWC, it's because it's so blatantly a shit idea that the powers that be would notice it.

WWE Creative can take cues from Wrestlezone Forums all they want.

We have a thread up all week blasting the "Little People Court segment as potentially one of the worst segments in Raw history". They scrap the segment.

We have a thread up from this week for "File a Missing Person Report- Carlito" .... Carlito appears on TV in a segment with Cena.

I like this trend. Keep our fingers crossed and maybe some more things will come true.

WWE Creative can take cues from Wrestlezone Forums all they want.

We have a thread up all week blasting the "Little People Court segment as potentially one of the worst segments in Raw history". They scrap the segment.

We have a thread up from this week for "File a Missing Person Report- Carlito" .... Carlito appears on TV in a segment with Cena.

I like this trend. Keep our fingers crossed and maybe some more things will come true.

Yeah, hopefully they'll release John Cena and Batista and push Evan Bourne to the main event while they're at it.

Yeah, hopefully they'll release John Cena and Batista and push Evan Bourne to the main event while they're at it.

What forum do you think you're on? Everyone on this forum loves Cena and Batista, christ another "I Love Cena" thread was just made 5 minutes ago.

This forum isn't as Anti-Cena and Pro-Evan Bourne as you make it out to be.

The only one I agree with you on is Batista. Everyone seems to hate Batista on here.

Batista is fine. he's a muscle headed power guy called the Animal. If you're expecting him to come out and have a technical masterpiece, you're delusional.

It's kind of sad that the rest of the show is very solid and the main event is yet again the same match over and over agin.

Batista is fine. he's a muscle headed power guy called the Animal. If you're expecting him to come out and have a technical masterpiece, you're delusional.

Is it delusional of us to expect him to put on a somewhat entertaining match though? I have no problem with power wrestlers when they're actually talented, I loved Ron Simmons old days, and guys like Terry Gordy, Dr. Death and Stan Hansen were all great powerhouse wrestlers. They were also actually entertaining, unlike Batista. The only time the man is watchable is when he's being completely and totally carried (see: Undertaker).

I think I'm on a forum where the winning poll option on John Cena is one that says "I don't like John Cena the wrestler" and where 37% have a pro-Cena attitude. That's fairly anti-Cena, if you ask me.

Evan Bourne was just indicative of a general trend, not specifically him.

Is it delusional of us to expect him to put on a somewhat entertaining match though? I have no problem with power wrestlers when they're actually talented, I loved Ron Simmons old days, and guys like Terry Gordy, Dr. Death and Stan Hansen were all great powerhouse wrestlers. They were also actually entertaining, unlike Batista. The only time the man is watchable is when he's being completely and totally carried (see: Undertaker).

He's entertaining as what he is: the modern day Ultimate Warrior.

Someone make the bad Von Erich joke for me.

I think I'm on a forum where the winning poll option on John Cena is one that says "I don't like John Cena the wrestler" and where 37% have a pro-Cena attitude. That's fairly anti-Cena, if you ask me.

Evan Bourne was just indicative of a general trend, not specifically him.

Go ahead and actually read the posts in that thread though. It's 90% pro Cena, anyone who dares speak ill of the man is immediately attacked by ten different people. Random noobs voting on the poll means nothing because our regular posters here are all big Cena fans basically, almost every god damn one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back