• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11/30/09- Raw is "Sesame Street" LD- with "Guest Host" Verne Troyer

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Sadly, I probably won't be able to join everyone tonight out of protest of the planned DX vs Hornswoggle in "Little People Court" segments ... which will be all over Raw tonight.

However I want to get the Party prepped for the evening. I may be checking in periodically to see how everything goes, based on your comments. You will be all kind enough to act as my screeners for the evening.

I just shake my head in disbelief. You go from Jesse The Body Ventura and both Vince and Jesse back in the Broadcast Booth after 20 years .... to Little People Court with Verne Troyer. Unbelievable.

Anyway ......

It's odd, really. The same reason you plan to "protest" tonights Raw, is the same reason I plan on watching it. I can't wait for little peoples court, solely because I am amused by (and laugh at) midgets, no matter what. Should be worth a laugh or two at my apartment.

I wonder if this was planned out by Vince well ahead of time. There's a huge football game tonight, so why try to contend with it? Why have your best stuff on when a ton of people won't be watching?

I wonder if this was planned out by Vince well ahead of time. There's a huge football game tonight, so why try to contend with it? Why have your best stuff on when a ton of people won't be watching?

You know, I was thinking the same thing earlier today.

Vince had to be aware of a major game tonight, and he had to fulfill a Guest Host. So why not pick a lowly C actor to do so, and save the bigger guns for another week. I'm glad I'm not going to Raw tonight. Actually, I think I am really beyond that phase of attending WWE shows anymore, because after attending so many, it just really loses its novelty.

I would probably look forward to attending PPV's still (especially The Big 4) ... but I honestly don't look forward to attending Raw, Smackdown/ECW, or House Shows anymore. I think I am just passed that now.

I may be checking in periodically to see how everything goes, based on your comments. You will be all kind enough to act as my screeners for the evening.
Are you sure you wanna trust us with that? I mean we all know how smark culture is bursting at the seams with ROHbots and Shareholders who won't be able to see the product in a way that does it true justice. Are you sure we're worthy of this task?

You got where I was going with that one.

Anyway, this can't be nearly as bad as people are saying it's going to be, so it'll likely be praised as the best raw of the year if it's half way decent.

There's no way a two month push is going to culminate on an episode of Rw hosted by a dwarf. Expect a dirty finish in the Kingston vs Orton match.

"you're watching the longest running weekly episodic television show in history!" green rep for the first person who says that right after Cole does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back