• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 11/22 - Cena's out, Beth Phoenix is in, and Cole is still the man.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
rawldsurvivor.jpg

This should be an interesting broadcast.

Cena's supposedly fired, we have a new Divas champion, Beth is back, and many other questions needs to be answered. No one can even act like they know what's going to happen tonight because at this point, nothing is obvious.

Doc, hook me up with a nice graphic for the LD and let's all discuss what's going to happen tonight!

Technically, Wade Barrett hasn't fired Cena yet. So, technically, he still works for the WWE.

Not true. They were saying that Cena would be fired immediately as a result of a loss by Barrett. Cena's a goner.

It was supposed to go without saying.

Things that will happen tonight:

-Randy Orton will bore me

-I fast forward through everything not involving Bryan, Morrison, Sheamus, Cena, and Punk

So glad Beth didn't turn heel last night. The divas division actually looks pretty good now. Laycool vs. Beth/Nattie, hopefully transitioning into a Face vs. Face Beth/Nattie feud in time for Wrestlemania? Awesome.

Cole is awesome, but there is definitely a difference between being a heel and burying talent.

I agree!! Everyone at the bar I was at really hated Cole. Granted, he is funny to listen to at times, but sometimes, you'd rather just want to hear the match without some of the extra quips from the peanut gallery.

Survivor Series these last few years has been kinda ehh... But still...the Orton/Wade/Cena match was really one of the saving graces of the show, besides the Women's match with Beth Returning and Natalya winning the belt.

So did anyone else bring up that the Raw GM said if any member of Nexus interferes something happens. I don't remember what he said but wouldn't Cena pushing Wade into the RKO count as interference from a Nexus member?

I just can't remember what the GM said would happen if they did interfere.

Indefinite suspension. If that's the case,then we all ready have our rumble return and winner handpicked for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back