• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 10/24/11 - Kevin Nash returns and there's not already a thread for this? [LD]

Tombstone reference! Yes

And Cena would have been much more intimidating saying "The Rock" if he hadn't spit all over the microphone.

Oh.

My.

God.

Do we have to go through this again?

25th Survivor Series DOES NOT equal 25th Anniversary.

Jesus.

:lmao:

Yeah, this video recap proves everything I said about the medical staff accurate. The first two guys in black shirts are WWE paid guys. They had Triple H nearly in the van, all they had to do was push him in. Kevin Nash says drop him, and they drop him and get away, without Nash even raising the sledgehammer. No logic at all in that segment.

Once again, Slyfox is right. You would think it'd get old, but it doesn't.
go fuck yourself you trolling bastard.

You're wrong. He actually DID threaten them. They let him go when the crazy 300 pound man with a sledgehammer got crazy with them. They did their job.

I'm sick of you're being a fucking trolling jackass. admit you're fucking wrong already. I already proved you wrong. They're not security, they're trainers. They are not supposed to get their ass kicked by people.

You're wrong. He actually DID threaten them. They let him go when the crazy 300 pound man with a sledgehammer got crazy with them. They did their job.
:lmao:

Go watch the video again. You're completely wrong. They had Triple H up and ready to go in the ambulance. Nash shows up and says to put down his buddy. They stop, look at him, argue with him, Nash says it again, they then put him down and step away. All they had to do was push him in the ambulance, which is their fucking job, and Triple H doesn't get hit again.

As I said, no logic.

I'm sick of you're being a fucking trolling jackass. admit you're fucking wrong already. I already proved you wrong. They're not security, they're trainers. They are not supposed to get their ass kicked by people.
Watch the video again, and then feel free to apologize for making yourself look foolish.

Gotta love how anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically a trolling bastard. You're still a cunt hole, Stormy; go fuck your snake.

Oh, and at least two of those guys were obviously WWE paid employees.

Were those two guys the same ones who signed up with names like Sly WAS WRONG IN THE LD?

Wow, this all went better than I hoped. It was a show worth joking about, some cool people showed up, and Stormtrooper got his ass handed to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back