WWE RAW 10/24/11 - Kevin Nash returns and there's not already a thread for this? [LD]

:lmao:

Yeah, this video recap proves everything I said about the medical staff accurate. The first two guys in black shirts are WWE paid guys. They had Triple H nearly in the van, all they had to do was push him in. Kevin Nash says drop him, and they drop him and get away, without Nash even raising the sledgehammer. No logic at all in that segment.

Once again, Slyfox is right. You would think it'd get old, but it doesn't.

Someone should make a drinking game for Twitter mentions on Raw. Everybody will get drunk before the main event.

You know what would be a good idea, instead of JR vs Cole? Team JR vs Team Cole. It gets eight or ten midcarders on the screen and continues the feud in a reasonable manner.

Praying that tonight we learn that Ryder is behind the conspiracy but only because I have no investment in the storyline and I just want the mystery to end.

I get the feeling that next week is one of those Raws where it's really meh all night, rife with comedy, and then we get a bomb dropped at the end (see: Viewer's Choice, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back