• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw LD 11/22 - Cena's out, Beth Phoenix is in, and Cole is still the man.

Rox...I almost got all gangsta last night against some stupid old lady who was saying that Nexus is satanic...and that R-Truth is the Lord, and that Miz is the lord's son, and some dude who really looked like R-truth with milli-vanilli dreds was calling me out saying he could whip Wade Barret's ass...LOL. This dude looked like Dave Chappelle's character...whatever his name was that was always addicted to crack. LOL...

Rox...I almost got all gangsta last night against some stupid old lady who was saying that Nexus is satanic...and that R-Truth is the Lord, and that Miz is the lord's son, and some dude who really looked like R-truth with milli-vanilli dreds was calling me out saying he could whip Wade Barret's ass...LOL. This dude looked like Dave Chappelle's character...whatever his name was that was always addicted to crack. LOL...

:lmao: R-Truth. The Lord? I would have tripped her

I know. She had a husband with her that had all these nasty ass skin tags on his face...AAHHH!! I should've used my butterknife to slice one off...lol. She was all like "Wade barrett and nexus are born from the loins of Satan and Hitler...they shall burn in hell..." Me and this other dude sitting next to us were just cracking up!! She goes on to say how one day the Nexus guys will have to pay for their eternal sins for 'hurting' John Cena... :lmao:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see this show score close to or at a 4.0 rating. The biggest star in the wrestling world just got "fired". People will definitely want to see what the hell is up.

Do u really think he'll be fired ? He'll probably be gone a few months tops, then come back just in time to ruin something WHEN barrett gets a title I bet, maybe round WM time, I guarantee it.

I really hope they take a Mr. America like turn with this, where Cena dons a mask, stethoscope, and a labcoat and goes by "Dr. Thuganomics".

Mr. America was a hysterical angle and we need some sort of reincarnation of it.

I really hope they take a Mr. America like turn with this, where Cena dons a mask, stethoscope, and a labcoat and goes by "Dr. Thuganomics".

Mr. America was a hysterical angle and we need some sort of reincarnation of it.

I will change my name to Doctor Thuganomics if this happens.

Man...last night the bar I was at watchin this PPV was hilarious, some dude saying "I Know the NExus is gay!!" and I am like "How would you know unless that means you are saying something about yourself dude!!" the crazy man and that old crazy bat lady then were all abouts getting in my face telling me how Satanic Nexus was. LOL. Then they saw my tattoo on my arms I had and called me Devil Bitch... :lmao:

Man...last night the bar I was at watchin this PPV was hilarious, some dude saying "I Know the NExus is gay!!" and I am like "How would you know unless that means you are saying something about yourself dude!!" the crazy man and that old crazy bat lady then were all abouts getting in my face telling me how Satanic Nexus was. LOL. Then they saw my tattoo on my arms I had and called me Devil Bitch... :lmao:
lol. And Blue's right, Pics or GTFO.

It's SHOWTIME!

Wow! The heat that Wade Barrett got is just a testament to John Cena really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back