• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11/30/09- Raw is "Sesame Street" LD- with "Guest Host" Verne Troyer

Kelly Kelly is too young for my taste. I'm not Wooderson here. Also, she fucked Test, and apparently now Jeremy Piven. I don't want their sloppy seconds.

She's not too young for me, I'm 23 so we're very close agewise. I don't usually like "experienced" women either but dang she's beautiful

What a brilliant idea that was. We have a monster like Sheamus, so let's have a good talker like Santino make fun of him with all kinds of jokes that are spot on. I really hate Raw's writers sometimes.

Did everyone just get that TNA commercial or was that only for me because they're coming to my college on saturday?

I got an ad for TNA coming to Long Island, since I have cable from Long Island (stupid f'n Cablevision). Hysterically, the first mention of "TNA Wrestling," the audio skipped, I don't know if it is my slingbox, or a cable thing, but it was pretty funny.

PS: Santino is still the funniest guy in WWE, by far. He should never be future endeavored.

Holy shit, Mini-Me is as tall as Shows knee.

It's really funny, right, because one of them is a massive man, right, and the other one, right, well he's a dwarf, right, know what I mean?

I'm glad someone new is in a title match with Cena... but is anyone else upset that Sheamus will have more PPV Title matches than John Morrison after TLC?

that did nothing to build seamus up, he should have faced someone like henry or mvp. as much as i like santino, he loses pretty much every week, so seamus doesn't look any stronger than last week which he really needed to this week
hopefully theres more to come from him tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back