HBKs back---The Raw LD

chairbe.jpg

One quick month or two run as champion wouldn't kill them. he has to actually win a feud every now and then to mean anything.

So we got Orton, MVP, Henry, Sheamus, R-Truth, and Kofi. And then we got Cryme Tyme and Legacy fighting later. I expect Legacy to win. Surprised that Miz nor Morrison is getting a shot to get in it. Looking as there is only one SD guy, a Raw guy will obviously win. I'm thinking Dibiase or Sheamus pulls it out.

Putting Sheamus in a title match would stop his momentum. If they gain up on his to take him out he really wont lose much. I think Dibiase screws Orton though...

I agree a title match would kill Sheamus' momentum. I just see a heel winning and I just can't see it being Cody (if they get in) so that left Sheamus and Ted. Maybe something with Kofi and Orton fighting and then Ted eliminates the two of them to get the title shot. Plus they showed a preview for Marine 2, so you gotta think a face turn is rearing its head for Ted.

Ok, I saw the trailer for the new Marine earlier...who else sees Legacy winning and Dibiasi eliminating Orton in the Battle Royal. Sorry if someone already mentioned this, I just got on the LD

Lol Jeff Hardy and Hulk Hogan WWE DVDs coming out...could they have possibly picked a worse time to release both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back