HBKs back---The Raw LD

I always like Vince as a commentator. He was very good, except for the same thing he'd do everytime a close count happens, which is scream "1...2...3!@ That was 3!!!....NO?!"

Overall, this is a really bad idea. Having Jesse on commentary is already showing up every other commentator they have. I'm loving it, and loving hearing Jesse call them wrestlers and not superstars, but damn, he's making everyone else look like shit.

X, that song used to be the theme of SNME. that's what that was all about.

Wow I never noticed that. Fucking seriously? Obsession by Animotion was the theme to SNME? I've seen a shitload of the SNME and I never noticed that.

Hopefully McMahon realizes that it's okay for announcers to have personalities. I hope he stops believing in his philosophy about commentators.

Also, I hope someone is screaming at him just so he can see how Cole feels when he is screaming at him.

They have spent more time analyzing this match already than cole manages to do in an entire broadcast.

Wow I never noticed that. Fucking seriously? Obsession by Animotion was the theme to SNME? I've seen a shitload of the SNME and I never noticed that.

The closing theme was by Phil Collins I think. I've been reviewing some of them so the theme is fresh in my mind.

Ventura is FN awesome. They seriously need to throw some money or a creative job at him and get him on the announce team. I don't care which one, he just needs to be there. And while we are at it, give him the Raw GM job permanently.

Wow, so there goes everyone's DiBiase prediction.

Please...for the love of fucking God...anyone but Orton.

Gadzooks, down to 3. Kofi, Orton, and Sheamus. Can't believe Ted got eliminated and really didn't do much. I can't see the Casper Warrior (err Celtic) losing this match.

Lol "How dare you call me, a Vietnam veterean a coward?! Dick Cheney's a coward!"

Awesome. Vince is probably pissed he spoke against one of his conservative lovers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back