EC–err TNA LD for 07/22

Great little booking for the tag champs since the other real tag team TNA has now is 3-D and Neal-Moore. What happen to all the tag teams that TNA had back in 07?

I read what you put and it just sounds to me like you're faulting Angle for having a signature moveset, like pretty much every professional wrestler in history has had.

More that Angle uses the same formula for every match he has on TV ever. Running suplex, Rolling Germans, brief opponent comeback, kick out of the slam, another brief comeback, ankle lock for the tap out.

Still good though.

I mean, it's been dirty tactics, but the guys who are having their first title reign should be winning a match. I'm not sold on this booking

And the Guns are 0-2 as champions. They'll likely win the next two but I'm not sure on the whole series.

Despite being the more dominant team in their matches – twice losing to a beer bottle being broken over one of their heads. Had they lost any of these clean, I'd buy your point.

Despite being the more dominant team in their matches – twice losing to a beer bottle being broken over one of their heads. Had they lost any of these clean, I'd buy your point.

Yeah....that argument has always and will always be bullshit. They haven't won a match yet but hey, they've looked good in losing. By that argument the Brooklyn Brawler should have gotten a title shot long ago. Very rarely does losing elevate someone. These haven't done shit. They've already won the titles in a great match. What more do they ahve to do to be pushed well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back