• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw Live Discussion Thread (3/11/13)

When the masked, "embrace the hate" Kane returned last year, I wouldn't have guessed I'd be enjoying him as a comedy face tag team champion a year later.

In retrospect, I don't know why I wouldn't have guessed that, though. Kane's always gone through weird character changes. Gotta give him props, though. He's a versatile son of gun.

There is still hope for Jericho vs Ziggler at mania! Since they are having the triple threat match on raw that means Ziggler can interfere and cost Jericho the match. Or we are getting Jericho vs Barrett at mania and Ziggler vs Miz

There is still hope for Jericho vs Ziggler at mania! Since they are having the triple threat match on raw that means Ziggler can interfere and cost Jericho the match. Or we are getting Jericho vs Barrett at mania and Ziggler vs Miz

Would rather see Zig vs Bryan

Bryan wins in a classic

Dolph later cashes in on ADR and wins

Bryan is seen backstage with a look of disgust

Shades of Bret/Owen WM 10..

@The Warlord - Ziggler vs Bryan at mania would be a classic but it doesn't make sense right now storyline wise. Daniel Bryan will be involved with Kane at mania in a tag match most likely because I don't think they will split now.

I'm getting the feeling that you guys really like me here.

Just be you, and dont worry about us!

I hate everyone here.

OK, I guess.

brotherlove_9001wwfrumble.png

IIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back