• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw Live Discussion Thread (3/11/13)

I don't want to jump to conclusions just because I'm seeing people appear on tv together during mania season, but Barrett, Miz, Jericho triple threat for the IC title at mania? Personally I'd rather see Jericho vs. Barrett one on one as they can tie in their former NXT relationship into the storyline.

You might be on to something there!

Anybody know if Victorysauce23 was shown touting his thoughts?

Also if there gonna show peoples touts is it too much to ask they show some attractive girls?

Are you fucking kidding me? Tout is the dumbest thing WWE wasted their money on of all time.

XFL_logo.png

Galvatron said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

How many of you fart huffers sent Touts for that little montage?

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Does it count if I touted me farting for 15 seconds?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY. Farts always count.

Vincent Michaels said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by VictorySauce23

Are you fucking kidding me? Tout is the dumbest thing WWE wasted their money on of all time.

IMAGE#1

You win every thread ever.

anyone notice it recent weeks cole has been saying "how bad is this" during segments and stuff? why is WWE telling him to say it or at least telling him not to say stuff like that? (even though it's obviously true)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back