WWE Raw Live Discussion Thread (3/11/13)

Is it an IWC sin that I much prefer ADR as a face?

If it is then I'm going to IWC Hell with you, because I like him much more. I was a big fan when he debuted, but he got stale and kept saying the same stuff. Now I'm wanting WWE to go full-blown Mexican Hulk Hogan with him.

Is it too much to ask that an official match gets added to the wm card tonight? Isn't Jericho supposed to appear tonight? Does anyone know?

Is it too much to ask that an official match gets added to the wm card tonight? Isn't Jericho supposed to appear tonight? Does anyone know?

WZ said he's expected to since he came back from his tour. Ziggler already wrestled though so iunno

If it is then I'm going to IWC Hell with you, because I like him much more. I was a big fan when he debuted, but he got stale and kept saying the same stuff. Now I'm wanting WWE to go full-blown Mexican Hulk Hogan with him.

Well first his theme has to become a remake of "Real American" called "Real Mexican".

I gotta say these little Bearer vignettes they keep doing make me a little sad.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

VictorySauce23 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

I gotta say these little Bearer vignettes they keep doing make me a little sad.

That's the point.

I know. Its just that I've never really gotten emotional during a wrasslin show before.

Except Owen's tribute show. I cried like a baby at that one.

VictorySauce23 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by BaconBits

I know. Its just that I've never really gotten emotional during a wrasslin show before.

The Eddie and Benoit tribute shows were also pretty good.

i wasn't really watching for those ones. Wrestling kind of sucked then.

Shawn Michaels retiring was a sad day for me. I grew up idolizing that guy and will always be my all-time favorite wrestler.

I wasn't paying too close attention. Did Orton come out first, then Rhodes & Sandow, and Sheamus last? If so, that's odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back