• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw Live Discussion Thread (3/11/13)

I think The Bellas back in the division could be very good. They need more good talent in the division and those 2 improved nicely before leaving.

On a side note I wonder if all the words Henry & Ryback will speak to each other before Wrestlemania can be counted on 1 or 2 hands.

@Dr. There is no way in hell Ryback vs Mark Henry will steal the show. It will be a good match but not steal the show worthy. It will only be a 6 minute match most likely anyway.

I didn't say anything about it being a five-star, one-hour broadway. I said it could steal the show. And it could.

In terms of something unexpectedly memorable happening, that match has as much potential as any of the main events.

I think The Bellas back in the division could be very good. They need more good talent in the division and those 2 improved nicely before leaving.

On a side note I wonder if all the words Henry & Ryback will speak to each other before Wrestlemania can be counted on 1 or 2 hands.

Thats what i do and Feed me more so two hands will be needed.

Ugh Slater should get a push. He's good in the ring and on the mic, Why not at least put the tag belts on 3MB?

Also Drew, What up with those glasses man?

Yeah two really skinny dudes in a quick squash match. Remember when he had a longer match with Tensai and couldn't get him up? Henry is 50 lbs heavier and thicker, WM matches are longer too. I just don't think he can do it. Would be an awesome mania moment if he did though

Two skinny dudes like Tyler Rex and Curt Hawkins? Who combined weigh MORE than Henry?

Remember six days before that on Smackdown when Ryback picked up Tensai no problem at all?

He's got this! They wouldnt allow it otherwise!

Ryback's squash matches are way, way, way less interesting than Goldberg's squash matches. That is all.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

Two skinny dudes like Tyler Rex and Curt Hawkins? Who combined weigh MORE than Henry?

Remember six days before that on Smackdown when Ryback picked up Tensai no problem at all?

But he wasn't able to lift Tensai once before.

Poor Drew, If only his ex wife never kicked his ass he wouldn't be the whipping boy tonight probably cause everything went downhill from there.

Oh good lets job out the US Champion AGAIN this week.

Seriously what the hell is up with Ricardo carrying a bucket all the time now? It just gives me yet another reason to hate them both.

I don't remember that and I can't find a video where he does it to both of them unfortunately. And yeah he did do it to tensai after a a much shorter match. Yeah maybe he can do it, we'll see. I'll be really impressed.

But he wasn't able to lift Tensai once before.

Poor Drew, If only his ex wife never kicked his ass he wouldn't be the whipping boy tonight probably cause everything went downhill from there.

I've seen Tensai screw up more than I've seen Ryback screw up, I lay the blame more with him. Dude cant jump. Remember when he fell on top of Brodus?

@Dr. I agree it will have a memorable moment when Ryback lifts him up for shellshocked but it won't be show stealing. That will most likely be the Undertaker vs CM punk match, Triple H vs Brock Lesnar or Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler (I'm hoping for that last match to be made)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back