• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw Live Discussion Thread (3/11/13)

Maybe Brock should "take out" Steph when the cameras aren't looking. That'd piss off Triple H good and shes backstage every week. I'm sure she could take an F-5 but I doubt she wants her kids seeing her get killed

Kofi went from IC champ to jobber in like 2 months :/

I loved Mark Henry's entrance with his old shirt when he walked in the entrance way and it just said ALL WILL SUFFER on his back

Billy Gunn is in great shape. He's 49 and still manages to look 10 years younger than the Undertaker who is 48 lol

Mark Henry vs Ryback should be a hell of a matchup as long as Ryback doesn't botch the Shell Shocked on Henry.

I really don't think he can do it. Like he's strong, but not that strong. maybe off the top rope as leverage?

Henry should be able to get him up for worlds strongest slam though, man is a monster.

WWE's gotta stop this black mon black violence.

I guess that'd be funnier if Kofi was still "Jamaican."

Henry vs. Ryback may steal the show. Seriously.

I really don't think he can do it. Like he's strong, but not that strong. maybe off the top rope as leverage?

Henry should be able to get him up for worlds strongest slam though, man is a monster.

Ryback can do it if he doesnt try the suplex lift! Firemans carry should be no problem for him. He's lifted about the same in two people before!

I like how Cole says, "a sneak peak, for all the WWE fans!" like he's doing us a favor. No one wants to see your commercial USA Network.

Ryback can do it if he doesnt try the suplex lift! Firemans carry should be no problem for him. He's lifted about the same in two people before!

Yeah two really skinny dudes in a quick squash match. Remember when he had a longer match with Tensai and couldn't get him up? Henry is 50 lbs heavier and thicker, WM matches are longer too. I just don't think he can do it. Would be an awesome mania moment if he did though

@Dr. There is no way in hell Ryback vs Mark Henry will steal the show. It will be a good match but not steal the show worthy. It will only be a 6 minute match most likely anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back