• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw Live Discussion Thread (3/11/13)

Also I love how Lawler is so behind him. Reminds me of the old Lawler. He's doing a good job of putting Fandango over which is an announcer's job.

This is clearly leading to a Cena heel turn

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY HOW I SEE CENA TURNING HEEL!!!
DG3A2V3.gif

Fandango's voice makes me laugh because it sounds like Christian Bale's Batman voice if he ever decided to go a little bit on the feminine side. Terrible, terrible, terrible stuff from him.... I really hope they scrap this gimmick because it's just becoming tedious. My wife, who generally has a better tolerance for shitty television, looked at me and said "I'm tired of this motherfucker." That's saying something because I've begrudgingly watched her sit through Jersey Shore.

I really, really, really hope the rumors of Fandango never debuting are true. This guy clearly sucks at life.

Posted from Wrestlezone.com App for Android

You know I was dreading Fandango at first but this whole refusing to debut until they get his name right stuff has been entertaining.

I still want New Age Outlaws to get 1 more run as tag champs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back