WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Also, who wants to bet five bucks the personal story was about Taker taking umbridge with the way Punk dressed backstage, and basically squashing his world title run?

That's how you do a worked shoot, TNA. I thought it was real. I still think it might be. That was why Punk should hold the title. Wrestling GOD!

DID YOU REALLY BRING UP TNA

DID YOU REALLY TAKE ONE OF THE BEST PROMOS I'VE HEARD AND LESSEN IT BY TAKING A SHOT AT ANOTHER COMPANY INSTEAD OF JUST FOCUSING ON HOW AWESOME IT WAS

IS YOUR SELF ESTEEM THAT FUCKING LOW, HOLY SHIT, FOCUS ON THE POSITIVES, STOP TRYING TO GAIN COMMON GROUND

This Disciple has to bow down to CM Punk for another great moment. Punk is right about one thing: he was marginalized from a PR perspective ever since he came into the company, sans the Chris Benoit story on CNN a few years ago (where Punk was brought about as a positive role model for children during the show) and a couple PPV cover appearances. What makes a shoot promo work is that it is layered in truths either in fact or in the perspective of the man giving the promo. It's possible Punk may have cut a Cane Deweyish promo tonight. We'll see how history remembers tonight. Personally, DVR to DVD...

I'm speechless. Really. It was that good. Forget Rock, Forget Cena, Forget Del Rio, forget Edge, forget Christian, forget Orton...that is amazing. Summer of Punk FTW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back