WWE presents Raw Roulette LIVE from Las Vegas! Live Discussion

So despite the fact that we saw a grown man dancing around in lingerie, this was still the best RAW in months. Wrestlemania 2013 could be even more stacked than last year.

Man I was hoping for him to attack Heyman. Punk vs Lesnar WM would be unique and two hugely different styles

I would love to see Ryback vs Lesnar but I think it would be an awful match

This Raw sure had some shit segments, but all in all it set up for some great 'Mania paths. Jericho was on fire doing his face thing. Cena got to revamp his attitude and turned his focus back to the WWE Title. Rock cut a rock promo, but hey he was here. CM Punk improved and evolved his character a bit while adjusting with the title loss. Vince set himself in a potential WM storyline. Kane and Bryan continue to fall apart. Ziggy was great. AJ was fine.

Oh yeah, I fucking LOVE Heyman.

Loudest I've popped in the past year: Lesnar; night after WrestleMania and tonight. Both times I really did not expect Lesnar.

Awesome.

I think at this point WWE is looking to get the best match possible out of the Undertaker.
They do that every year, but it still needs to equal a win for him. The streak has been built up way to well for too long at this point.

Great to see Brock back! Brock hitting the f5 on Vince pretty much confirms we are getting Triple H vs Brock part 2. I'm not really looking forward to them wrestling each other again. Hope it is better than their summerslam match.

I enjoyed Raw tonight. Don't get me wrong, a good deal of it absolutely stunk, but there were four or five big segments that helped me remember we're heading into WrestleMania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back