• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling for 07.04.13 is from Las Vegas, Nevada! Happy Fourth of July!

Mickie cut an awesome promo. And her boobs looked damn sexy atop that ladder. Also the logo on the titantron looked great in comparison to the generic one they normally use.

The old MEM theme is back!!!!! Fuckin' sweeeeeeeeet!! The new one they made was awful. And Kurt wearing American flag sunglasses is funny.

Joe in a suit and sunglasses looks a lot scarier than when he had a knife and a penis drawn in his face.

Watching Park vs Hardy and Hardy sells like if Big Show was beating the crap out of him. That man can sell like no other.

So Manik is different from Suicide because he doesn't have "SUICIDE" written in his costume and changed his theme to generic rock song #3485. Not to mention, we know what he looks like under there.

OF COURSE!

Holy crap the multi-Knockout Ladder match where Roxxi lost her hair. I remember that.

Jesus Christ, Sabin went Samoa Joe all over Aries. These 2 would steal the show at BFG if they book the match.

Top rope Cradleshock! Damn, that was awesome! Their chests look absolutely fucked up! Sabin has really turned it up.

I'm still only in like with Sabin and Magnus but I did enjoy the show. Good crowd in Vegas and main event. Joe's promo showed his awesome believable intensity and Christy and Mickie's outfits showed a lot too.

Finally getting around to watching this thanks to YouTube. First episode of Impact Wrestling I've seen in about a month, and although the bulk of the show has been uninspiring, but the main event was every bit as good as you all led me to believe. Action, storytelling, and excellent inclusion of the MEM and Aces & Eights. Neither guy held back anything on those chops- brutal. My only complaint is that the crowd fizzled on the "this is awesome," chant. Manik's inclusion could have lasted a bit longer if I were to nitpick.

I don't how anyone is suppose to buy Manik as an actual competitor now that we've seen he's just some scrawny dude who lost all of his mystique when he was robbed of the suit. There's literally no difference between him and Suicide. Should have just retired the character that nobody cares about.

The main event was fucking awesome, though I doubt Sabin will win the belt.

I don't how anyone is suppose to buy Manik as an actual competitor now that we've seen he's just some scrawny dude who lost all of his mystique when he was robbed of the suit. There's literally no difference between him and Suicide. Should have just retired the character that nobody cares about.

The main event was fucking awesome, though I doubt Sabin will win the belt.

As with the Aries swerve, though, the character is a good plot device. I never thought he had much mystique, anyway, but as long as he can put on entertaining matches then he'll have at least have that much worth. I don't think anyone would've minded the character being retired, though.

Sabin shouldn't win the belt. There's already a lot going on in and around the A's & 8's storyline. I hate it when TNA makes it World Title picture wonky and crowded. There are plenty of potential and likely challengers for Bully Ray, and they should be taken one at a time so that each gets good attention and the feuds get proper focus and importance. Plus I should add that on a personal level I just don't view Sabin that way. Talented performer, but a lousy promo and is chasing Rey Mysterio for the pro wrestling knee surgery record.

As with the Aries swerve, though, the character is a good plot device. I never thought he had much mystique, anyway, but as long as he can put on entertaining matches then he'll have at least have that much worth. I don't think anyone would've minded the character being retired, though.

Sabin shouldn't win the belt. There's already a lot going on in and around the A's & 8's storyline. I hate it when TNA makes it World Title picture wonky and crowded. There are plenty of potential and likely challengers for Bully Ray, and they should be taken one at a time so that each gets good attention and the feuds get proper focus and importance. Plus I should add that on a personal level I just don't view Sabin that way. Talented performer, but a lousy promo and is chasing Rey Mysterio for the pro wrestling knee surgery record.

The only reason TNA didn't forget about the X-title stipulation is because with the lack of monthly PPV's, basically all the credible challengers to the World Title in the BFG series, Sting with no more title shots, and Kurt Angle way past his prime this was the only thing Bully Ray could do until the BFG series is up. It's really why I hate the BFG series itself, just like last year the World title becomes horrifyingly predictable or uninteresting until the series is up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back