• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.12.13 — "No Surrender" LIVE from St. Louis, MO!

Hebner is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet too. He made sure to ask if Becca and I enjoyed the VIP stuff and seemed glad that we did.

Hebner is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet too. He made sure to ask if Becca and I enjoyed the VIP stuff and seemed glad that we did.

Yup. He did a $10 sign and a photo spot at the live event I went to months back. He and my buddy Mark got a great photo together, and I got to high-five him as he was heading up the ramp to the area he was signing in. Just awesome.

Best part is, years before at another TNA show, he told my buddy Mark to fuck his mother when Mark was telling him he screwed Bret. He was like "I didn't say that!" It was great.

Only in wrestling could a spear through a table do more damage than a 300lb man hitting you in the head with a chain.

What is this? Like the third or fourth time Anderson is written out without having an actual injury?

Aces just lost another member? MC rules declare that any chapter has to have no less than four members. They are officially at the minimum requirement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back