• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ROH's 13th Anniversary LD - Live on PPV from Las Vegas, NV

Were Moose and Hanson the War Machine, or am I thinking of someone else? Also, battle of the balding in the main event.

Were Moose and Hanson the War Machine, or am I thinking of someone else? Also, battle of the balding in the main event.

Raymond Rowe is Hanson's WarMachine partner, he's been out for months rehabbing serious injuries from a motorcycle accident.

He should be back soon, as he's been booked for a couple other indy's already.

Camera work so far has been really nice, though some of those wide shots could be swapped out for nearer ones.

Also, not sure why Sydal or Alexander deserve the victory. I suppose he'll go for gold next?

Moose looks really good. Kind of wish ROH put some date-stamps on some of those shots, for reference for an unaware fan.

I'm not surprised Cedric lost, but unless they're setting something up, I can't believe that they're wasting him so badly right now. The kid is WAY too talented for this type of treatment.

Really nice opener anyway.

Camera work so far has been really nice, though some of those wide shots could be swapped out for nearer ones.

Also, not sure why Sydal or Alexander deserve the victory. I suppose he'll go for gold next?

Sydal already lost his TV title shot at Final Battle, I can't imagine there is another title match in his future any time soon.

I'm a sucker for a pair of glasses.

Oh so am I. She was out there with RD Evans in a very short skirt and running around the ring. The next match though Maria came out in basically a swimsuit with the long red hair flowing behind her. It's kind of hard to compete with that, even when you're as good looking as Veda.

Oh so am I. She was out there with RD Evans in a very short skirt and running around the ring. The next match though Maria came out in basically a swimsuit with the long red hair flowing behind her. It's kind of hard to compete with that, even when you're as good looking as Veda.
Dunno, I've never thought much of Maria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back