WWE Raw LD 6/27/11 - Raw roulette edition featuring Cm Punk snow angels!

Now that I have calmed down, I can 100% accurately make the statement: best worked shoot ever.

CM Punk just broke the forum record for most active online users. And not just break it; shattered it.

None of it was clearly taken from any of his major Summer of Punk promos, but but he did talk a lot of shit about Johnny Ace during some of those promos back in ROH. The whole execution of the idea is clearly inspired by the whole Summer of Punk angle though, that's basically what the entire thing is.

Very good to know. The truth is, the biggest problem with WWE is Johnny Ace. The truth is, he's a failed wrestler in America, who sucked onto Giant Baba's wifes massive cock in Japan, and got over on the fact that he was a big blonde motherfucker in Japan. Ace doesn't know a damn thing about drawing, or what makes a good wrestler, and having him as VP of Talent Relations is one of the most embarrassing facets of the WWE's system.

And you know what? The yes men thing is so so true. I mean, Kidman of all people is getting prepped to be a producer for the WWE. Fucking Kidman. Paul London has a pretty exact feeling about that motherfucker, which I totally buy. In the WWE, it's all about who you're willing to screw to get a little higher.

And that's without that sad sack of Pritchard with them. Imagine if he were still there

That was a particularly well done segment. One of the best worked shoots I've seen in quite some time. Obviously not real, and naive for some to think it was, but really well done nonetheless. It must have been good, it even brought Echelon out to visit us :)

That was a particularly well done segment. One of the best worked shoots I've seen in quite some time. Obviously not real, and naive for some to think it was, but really well done nonetheless. It must have been good, it even brought Echelon out to visit us :)

I still stand by that if it was real, Cena would have ran down and stopped him

Wonder if that promo is what Punk meant when he said he was going to do the most honest thing in WWE history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back