WWE RAW 9/5/2011 - Surely All These Pipe Bombs Are Illegal?

Steve Austin in WCW was about a million times better then Heath Slater in the WWE. You could see star potential from Austin in WCW he just never got a main event push. I see nothing but mid card at best from Heath Slater.

People also said the same things about Jeff Hardy...

All Jeff Hardy could do for a long time was take bumps. I'm not saying Slater will be a star next year. It shouldn't be that way. Fans have to be patient though.

Not really. Hardy was better in the ring, had a connection with the fans, and an excellent tag team he was in. Not only that, but Hardy was VERY unique and innovative, he was exciting.

I think we'll see Cody on SmackDown this week for sure, probably building towards a title match with Ted DiBiase at Night Of Champions.

I think this will be a week where SmackDown is better than RAW.

Not really. Hardy was better in the ring, had a connection with the fans, and an excellent tag team he was in. Not only that, but Hardy was VERY unique and innovative, he was exciting.

Not right off the back though. Hardy did not start becoming important until after 2006.

I still don't understand this. The feel off with the whole story and Nash texted Nash? who thought of that horrible idea? I was caught off gaurd yeah only because it was such a shitty twist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back