WWE RAW 9/5/2011 - Surely All These Pipe Bombs Are Illegal?

To be fair though, I'm sure both WCW and WWE said the same thing about many people. And only 1 of those turned out to be Stone Cold.

That's still a significant mistake on WCW's part. That's why no fan [or company] should just judge a greenhorn based on a few months of work.

Either Del Rio will attack Cena, everyone he talked to will attack Cena together, or someone not show will attack Cena.

Either way...Cena's fucked. Until someone saves his ass and joins him in the feud against Del Rio and everyone else.

I would be proud of calling this...but I'm not really. I mean it was just too predictable.

That's still a significant mistake on WCW's part. That's why no fan [or company] should just judge a greenhorn based on a few months of work.

Steve Austin in WCW was about a million times better then Heath Slater in the WWE. You could see star potential from Austin in WCW he just never got a main event push. I see nothing but mid card at best from Heath Slater.

He's been around for just over a year and all I've been impressed by is how he takes bumps.

All Jeff Hardy could do for a long time was take bumps. I'm not saying Slater will be a star next year. It shouldn't be that way. Fans have to be patient though.

What a lackluster end to the show, hope something good comes out of this. Also that dude from Bucky Larson is annoying, only 2 more weeks and I will never have to see or hear him again.

Steve Austin in WCW was about a million times better then Heath Slater in the WWE. You could see star potential from Austin in WCW he just never got a main event push. I see nothing but mid card at best from Heath Slater.

"Hey daddy, this one's not for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back