WWE RAW 9/5/2011 - Surely All These Pipe Bombs Are Illegal?

Holy fuck this show has been so ridiculously boring exception of punk truth and now Otunga and Mcgillicutty are in the ring. Woh woh woh Zack Ryder.

He was in Paris last night? If I were in the WWE I'd be pissed if they asked me to be at RAW the next night. He better have got some little bonus for that.

If WWE has their own Network, that means that have complete control. They can make the shows as long as they want, they can make age restrictions, they can really make WWE a lot better without having to deal with all those contract issues with other channels.

Sucks for USA though, I love their shows but Raw is one of the biggest things that helps them. I matter a fact, Raw got me watching Burn Notice, which got me watching the other shows on USA. Other then Law and Order, before Raw I never touched USA.

They are going to have Raw and Smackdown on this network right? How much info are they revealing about this?

Notice what Lawler was doing there. He was playing to the crowd, yelling at the referee and trying to get the people to cheer for his partner. That's a lost art anymore: keeping the crowd into a match even when you're not in it.

If WWE has their own Network, that means that have complete control. They can make the shows as long as they want, they can make age restrictions, they can really make WWE a lot better without having to deal with all those contract issues with other channels.

Sucks for USA though, I love their shows but Raw is one of the biggest things that helps them. I matter a fact, Raw got me watching Burn Notice, which got me watching the other shows on USA. Other then Law and Order, before Raw I never touched USA.

They are going to have Raw and Smackdown on this network right? How much info are they revealing about this?

I highly doubt Raw or Smackdown would be moving. WWE Netowrk would likely only be available through premium packages like NFL Network is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back