• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 1/23/2012 - So Johnny Ace, a Funkasaurus and Y2J Walk Into a Bar...

Eve could have done a better work, she could scream with fear or something and John Cena should have helped the doctors.

The match was a total brawl, I missed wrestling moves.

I don't think I've ever been more interested in what Cena is going to do next.
I too am more interested than ever in John Cena next action.
And I actually never disliked Cena, and was quite interested in the Nexus storyline in 2010. But this right now? This is a whole new level for his character.

A: Have I missed Brodus Clay?

B: Have I missed Jericho?

C: On a scale of 1-The Situation, how much of a tool is Michael Cole tonight?

(I just got home from work)

Pretty sweet beatdown. Ryder needs to work on his selling facial expressions a bit, but he sold that pretty damn well.

A: Have I missed Brodus Clay?

B: Have I missed Jericho?

C: On a scale of 1-The Situation, how much of a tool is Michael Cole tonight?

(I just got home from work)
A: No.
B: Yes, and he spoke.
C: Cole has been, actually, pretty good so far. But I might be biased, I don't hate him like most people around him seen to.

I would laugh my ass off if Brodus Clay entered right now, in all his splendor, and completely no sold the Ryder situation.

This reminds me of Shawn Michaels with his post-concussion syndrome episode.

His sympathy was through the roof when he came back.

Lawler selling the Cena-guilt angle.

The announcers do not get the credit they deserve, they sold Kane being an animal and now Ryder being close to death.

LOL Eve blaming Cena.

If this storyline concludes with John Cena dropping an AA on Eve, my time as a wrestling fan will be complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back