• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 1/23/2012 - So Johnny Ace, a Funkasaurus and Y2J Walk Into a Bar...

World will end as we know it? How does this connect with a proposed Jericho-Punk angle?

Not sure how he's going to connect it, but I'm guessing post-match beatdown by Jericho to Punk.

"For the first time in history, every WWE superstar is eligible to enter the RR"

So we're going to see some wrestlers doing double duty on Sunday?

That percentage of Rumble winners winning the title at mania has been dropping for the past four years. The rumble win isn't as valuable as it once was I guess.

"For the first time in history, every WWE superstar is eligible to enter the RR"

So we're going to see some wrestlers doing double duty on Sunday?

Probably because they don't have enough over guys to be in seperate matches and enough left over to participate in the Rumble and pop the crowd.

That percentage of Rumble winners winning the title at mania has been dropping for the past four years. The rumble win isn't as valuable as it once was I guess.

Supplanted in some ways by MITB. If you look at some of the winners in the years before MITB started up, they probably would have been MITB winners instead. I'm thinking Rey, Benoit, so on.

You're right. I just realized the last 3 winners did not win at Wrestlemania.

I can honestly say I do not know who's going to win this year.

My money is on Jericho but I could just as easily see Barrett, Cena, Sheamus, or Orton winning. And there's even the possibility Punk loses the title only to win the Rumble...or since "everyone is eligible" he enters as champ and wins. My mind, it is boggled

To be fair to Del Rio, he would have won the title at WM last year if Edge hadn't retired.

Lulz. Eve is out there.

Supplanted in some ways by MITB. If you look at some of the winners in the years before MITB started up, they probably would have been MITB winners instead. I'm thinking Rey, Benoit, so on.

Good point. I remember when they started doing that video a few years ago and they always stressed that winning percentage at the end. It was in the 70s. Now its 55% and it isn't stressed quite as much.

I believe Cena will end up interfering in the match, to "save" Ryder.
Ryder will be pissed and ungrateful.

This might really make Cena "embrace the hate".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back