• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 1/23/2012 - So Johnny Ace, a Funkasaurus and Y2J Walk Into a Bar...

I had a ton of outside picks on the Rumble until I found out Orton would be healthy for the return. He's become a favorite, but not a heavy one since I think his program with Barrett might go to WrestleMania.

In my current Mania card (changes like nearly ever week), I have Orton winning the Rumble and Wade capturing the WHC in the Chamber for the big Mania blow-off.

In my current Mania card (changes like nearly ever week), I have Orton winning the Rumble and Wade capturing the WHC in the Chamber for the big Mania blow-off.

I'd picture that to be the opposite. I figured if WWE was going to push Barrett, then they'd really give him a push by winning the Rumble as the Chamber PPV usually has little build up and is often nothing but a speedbump on the road to Mania.

- Since Sunday is the Royal Rumble, I think that Kane will be in action, probably in a Tag Team Match.

- Y2J is going to put Otunga in his Walls of Jericho

- Zack Ryder will be in some backstage segment with Eve

- Randy Orton & Sheamus vs Barrett & Jinder Mahal

Just my $2.

I pray to God Barrett doesn't win the WHC, and his feud with Orton is over. What else can they do?

I'm not a Barrett fan. He's fairly good on the mic, but he does nothing for me in the ring. I'd much rather see Bryan-Orton at WM. Bryan is all kinds of awesome right now.

I tend to agree with LSN80, Wade Barrett needs to show me a good match for me to buy him. I love his mic work, and his accent is just priceless, but he needs to deliver more in the ring, but I'm sure that WWE will give him the World Title this year.

Time for Monday Night Raw!

a03b7fd7-5d9c-407d-9029-c9f67f1b265a.jpg

I tend to agree with LSN80, Wade Barrett needs to show me a good match for me to buy him. I love his mic work, and his accent is just priceless, but he needs to deliver more in the ring, but I'm sure that WWE will give him the World Title this year.

Go look up Wade Barrett vs Justin Gabriel in FCW.

Then vote Coco.

John Joseph Laurinaitis (born July 31, 1965)[1] is a failure and the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations for WWE and appears on WWE's Raw brand as the interim General Manager. He is a failure.

Who did it?

JL botched his speak a little bit, I believe, but he does do play an acceptable full on heel GM.

Oh, and Tag Team match with Cena and Punk, I like that already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back