• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 1/23/2012 - So Johnny Ace, a Funkasaurus and Y2J Walk Into a Bar...

Cena breaks the fourth wall and pseudo-Hulks up.

More interested in what Cena is going to do that I was a few minutes ago.

Lulz. Someone might want to clean up that monster deuce Cena just dropped. From the look on his face, I wouldn't be surprised if there was blood.

Cena mad face will turn into a meme...
Eve did a bad job, she isn't that good of an actress, but hell I couldn't stop looking to her cleavage.

Sidenote (since there's a satellite internet commercial on right now):

Satellite internet is fucking awesome. In Canada, we'll never see it implemented because Rogers and Bell own the infrastructure.

this is the cheesiest storyline this company has put out in a long long time.
I'm all for cheese, personally.

Hard to be hooked on Jinder Mahal right now. This would be a better time for a Diva Match or something like that, let us breath a bit.

Is it really a "rivalry" Cole, when one of the participants gets his ass kicked by the other every week?

Yay, looks like we're getting Wade on commentary!!

If by 'Physical Match Ups' you mean 'Sheamus kicking Mahals head off' every week, the yes they've had physical match up, Cole.

Well I fast fowarded through the 1st hour didnt miss much I see 2nd hour looks promising though but alcatraz is a good show lets hope it dont end up like firefly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back