TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD is Back for 09.16

Then don't watch. RAW used to go over the 11:00pm call all the time – if you weren't around to watch, chances are your DVR didn't record the rest. Deal with it. Learn to watch live.

And this is why TNA will be out of business in two years. Stupid ass bullshit like this. "Oh well I'm sorry you have a job to be up for at 6am. Either watch both of our shows or don't watch at all."

So let me get this straight.

They're going to announce it's a three way, making the last 25 minutes TOTALLY POINTLESS.

Jesus. Raw goes over 7 minutes every week. Nobody says a thing. TNA goes over 10 minutes and THEY ARE GONNA DIE!!!

And this is why TNA will be out of business in two years. Stupid ass bullshit like this. "Oh well I'm sorry you have a job to be up for at 6am. Either watch both of our shows or don't watch at all."

Oh, and not only did you stay up to watch it, but you didnt even get an actual finish out of it!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bet none of you knew if you actually re-arrange the blocks in KB's avatar, you actually get this:

gamecube.jpg
>>>
KB_Madden.jpg

Glad to see Pope, but didn't he want to talk to Bischoff who was supposed to have left but yet came out at 11:15 to make a decision?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back