• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09/23/10

When he tones things down he's not bad. When he tries to go extreme and goes nuts, he's absolute terrible.

I agree with you here. That's why I've never understood some people's love for the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal something else maniac.

I agree with you here. That's why I've never understood some people's love for the homicidal, suicidal, genocidal something else maniac.

Some of his very extreme matches in ECW are almost unwatchable. Sandman vs. Sabu at November 2 REmember 98 (might be 97) is the sloppiest, most botch filled match I can ever remember. MAYBE 3 out of 20 spots with the ladders and tables hit. I have however seen some of his stuff that is enjoyable though. I think he needs someone to help him get to a decent match though.

I will literally pay someone to make a high quality GIF of Flair pounding that Smirnoff Ice on Impact tonight. I was in tears. I was also smoking grapefruit trainwreck so that may have had something to do with it, but that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

I will literally pay someone to make a high quality GIF of Flair pounding that Smirnoff Ice on Impact tonight. I was in tears. I was also smoking grapefruit trainwreck so that may have had something to do with it, but that was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

From the pain of watching?

From the pain of watching?

Nah I watched Impact earlier today on my laptop, not great but not an awful show either, and I liked the ladder match. But fuck no, I loved that whole Fortune segment, I have no fucking clue what TNA is trying to get across aside from the fact that Ric Flair is a psychotic old drunk, but it's perversely entertaining in a very over-the-top kind of way. Flair's entire TNA run has been fucking comedic gold, intentional or not.

I just hope they only have four on four people in there. 10 is just too many in one ring at one time.

62806_437304501025_31695961025_5289574_8267000_n.jpg

Nah I watched Impact earlier today on my laptop, not great but not an awful show either, and I liked the ladder match. But fuck no, I loved that whole Fortune segment, I have no fucking clue what TNA is trying to get across aside from the fact that Ric Flair is a psychotic old drunk, but it's perversely entertaining in a very over-the-top kind of way. Flair's entire TNA run has been fucking comedic gold, intentional or not.

How did you watch it earlier today?

And yeah, Flair has an exceptional talent for having me actually rofl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back