• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09/23/10

Joe made beating Pope look FAR too easy at the end there.

And look: more brawling between these four and we STILL don't know what they're talkinga bout.

Sting is pissed about the "cancer" in TNA, but he's been saying that for months now.

I get that, but I'd like to hear Sting SAY what he's talking about rather than just implying it, especially since even teh announcers don't know what he's going on about. If they don't know I'd assume I'm not supposed to know either.

Hey KB, so do you see any way for BFG not to be a complete failure?

Yes. The thing that constantly makes/made me mad about TNA is how simply they could make a completely kick ass show but they constantly screw it up. It wasn't so much what they did that made me mad but rather what they could have done. That's what I forsee at BFG: a total mess when the pieces are all there to make a solid show.

Yes. The thing that constantly makes/made me mad about TNA is how simply they could make a completely kick ass show but they constantly screw it up. It wasn't so much what they did that made me mad but rather what they could have done. That's what I forsee at BFG: a total mess when the pieces are all there to make a solid show.

But how would all the pieces need to align for the show to be good?

But how would all the pieces need to align for the show to be good?

There's a simple solution to 99% of the problems a wrestling company can have: just wrestle. That's how TNA makes things work: just go out there and have good matches without any of the big twists or shock value. Don't try to make this more than it is. It's two guys in their underwear rubbing up against each other. This isn't Shakespeare or some great and epic story. TNA can make BFG work if they just go out there and do it rather than trying to shock the world. Sometimes the wrestling fans just want to see wrestling. This however, is something Russo has never and will never comprehend.

Flair being the spark of Fortune can't be looked at as a good thing.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Smirnoff Ice!?!?! Really? If you're going to chug something at least let it be a beer Smirnoff Ice is soooo weak, and the taste is too damn sweet.

If I see one more damn commercial for Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, I just might throw something through my TV screen.

Flair being the spark of Fortune can't be looked at as a good thing.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Smirnoff Ice!?!?! Really? If you're going to chug something at least let it be a beer Smirnoff Ice is soooo weak, and the taste is too damn sweet.

It says a lot when the absolute best wrestler in the group is 62 years old and wrestles twice a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back