TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 08/26/10

yea, I'll see it then. reminds me of The Dead Presidents. I think that was the name of that movie.

The bank-robber thing? Yeah, I could see the correlation there, but from the synopsis I'm reading, The Town is pretty different.

As he plans his next job, a longtime thief tries to balance his feelings for a bank manager connected to one of his earlier heists, as well as the FBI agent looking to bring him and his crew down.

I really wish TNA would use the larger ring – the smaller size really shows IMO when they have matches this big, especially matches with guys as big as Morgan. He trumps this ring

If there were an award for "dumbest tattoo of the year", I'm pretty sure that upper-back piece of Ken Anderson's would at least be nominated every year.

Not only is the outline like four inches thick, but the entire thing is red! LOL.

This is something I absolutely love that TNA does in their main events – impact move after impact move after impact move.

The security thing would be so much better if I didn't see them everytime I watched impact. This would have been a place I'd bring them in to make this look intense, but they use them too much. At least I notice them alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back