TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 08/26/10

Lemme rephrase that, KB – it's not boring, but it's boring in terms of story. There's gotta be something there by way of feuds for me to really care.

Gen Me can put on entertaining matches that ROH-style fans would adore, but in terms of putting on great television matches in sequence with a feud? Not so much.

Lemme rephrase that, KB – it's not boring, but it's boring in terms of story. There's gotta be something there by way of feuds for me to really care.

Gen Me can put on entertaining matches that ROH-style fans would adore, but in terms of putting on great television matches in sequence with a feud? Not so much.

That was a great TV match. It was designed to pump some blood into the show and it did just that. The fans got into it after being comatose for the majority of the show so far. There doesn't need to be a story for stuff like this. It's what WCW did with the Cruiserweights and what WWF did with the Hardys, E and C and the Dudleys. It's mindless fun and it hardly ever fails.

That was a great TV match. It was designed to pump some blood into the show and it did just that. The fans got into it after being comatose for the majority of the show so far. There doesn't need to be a story for stuff like this. It's what WCW did with the Cruiserweights and what WWF did with the Hardys, E and C and the Dudleys. It's mindless fun and it hardly ever fails.

Oh, absolutely, but again, that doesn't require that Gen Me get some kind of big push or be featured on a weekly basis, either. That's all I'm saying, that Gen Me themselves aren't entertaining enough as a wrestling tag-team to warrant that kind of TV time. They're great for energy matches like this, though – that match was fantastic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again – I don't care if Sting is 198 years old, he's entertaining as fuck. Until one of the "young guys" can be as entertaining as him or Nash, they can fuck off.

Whoa whoa whoa. STEVIE RICHARDS can give Abyss a beating but RVD, Hogan, Hardy and Anderson couldn't hurt him for awhile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back