TNA LD for 08/19/10

Gotta admit it, I've been enjoying Abyss.

I have just been totally unable to take Abyss seriously since they destroyed his character earlier this year when he was involved with Hogan and the ring and all of that bullshit. No matter what he does now, he'll never be "the monster" to me anymore.

Have to admit, the Heavyweight title has been held by 5 top guys. The have handle title reigns pretty well. Hopefully Angle wins it at BFG since i would not buy Anderson just yet

Angle has repeatedly said he will retire in TNA.

What else would you expect him to say while he is still a member of the TNA roster? Do you really think he would come out publicly and state a desire to return to WWE while he is still such a prominent component of TNA?

I fully expect Angle to conclude his career in the WWE, where there's an audience to enjoy his talents one last time. And to keep his spot in the WWE Hall of Fame open.

I have just been totally unable to take Abyss seriously since they destroyed his character earlier this year when he was involved with Hogan and the ring and all of that bullshit. No matter what he does now, he'll never be "the monster" to me anymore.

Gotta just forget it, man – no choice. I don't focus on things like that anymore. If that's the case, how can you ever take half the guys in the WWE seriously after the childish segments and bullshit they were involved in? Guys like Kozlov, Mark Henry, MVP, etc.

What else would you expect him to say while he is still a member of the TNA roster? Do you really think he would come out publicly and state a desire to return to WWE while he is still such a prominent component of TNA?

I fully expect Angle to conclude his career in the WWE, where there's an audience to enjoy his talents one last time. And to keep his spot in the WWE Hall of Fame open.

I would expect he say nothing if he didn't have the intentions he spoke of. I'm not talking about him saying all this on camera. He's said this repeatedly in off-camera interviews.

But I don't blame the crowds; I blame the performers...

You obviously don't watch TNA much, do you? That's no on the performers at all – it's on the fans. Trust me. A guy can go out and talk about how he fucked everyones mother in that crowd and they would chant "Mother Fucker" at him and still cheer.

So, the TNA fans don't appreciate his talents? Yes, im sure the kids of the WWE universe would really understand and appreciate his talents :rolleyes:

And no way Angle goes back to WWE, no matter how much you want it to happen, it won't

Gotta just forget it, man – no choice. I don't focus on things like that anymore. If that's the case, how can you ever take half the guys in the WWE seriously after the childish segments and bullshit they were involved in? Guys like Kozlov, Mark Henry, MVP, etc.

My comments were not TNA exclusive, I cannot take Kozlov or Mark Henry or others seriously anymore either for the same reason. And don't get me started about MVP, one of my favorites back when he was a heel, to the waste of space he has become.

But with Abyss, it's hard to forget. From the unstoppable monster, to a simpleton, and back to monster again, it's hard to take without being an insult to your intelligence.

My comments were not TNA exclusive, I cannot take Kozlov or Mark Henry or others seriously anymore either for the same reason. And don't get me started about MVP, one of my favorites back when he was a heel, to the waste of space he has become.

But with Abyss, it's hard to forget. From the unstoppable monster, to a simpleton, and back to monster again, it's hard to take without being an insult to your intelligence.

Hey man, I'm with ya, but I do think it's possible for redemption in this business, and this reclamation project with Abyss is succeeding, even if it's marginally.

The tournament lasting 2 months is not a bad idea. Build the semifinal matches this month and build the final through the whole month leading to BFG. EV2.0 vs Fourtune needs to have a strong showing next week or they will lose me. I don't like the where the angle is going

So, the TNA fans don't appreciate his talents? Yes, im sure the kids of the WWE universe would really understand and appreciate his talents :rolleyes:

And no way Angle goes back to WWE, no matter how much you want it to happen, it won't

I'm not saying the TNA fans don't appreciate his talents, in fact I'm quite sure that they do. It's just that there aren't very many of them, and I think Angle's ego is far too huge for him to not conclude it all on the grandest stage of them all, or not to be recognized by the WWE Hall of Fame, which simply will not happen if he calls it quits in TNA. And I'm quite sure the kids of the WWE Universe would have no problems whatsoever understanding and appreciating his talents. My son, for on, certainly does. :rolls eyes: in response

And make no mistake about it, I personally don't want Angle back in the WWE. He chose to take his ball and go home and head to obscurity in Orlando when the WWE didn't make him the centre of their universe. I say let him stay right where he is, in the minor leagues of the iMPACT zone.

I really dig the ReAction show – this style of footage is really cool. I love the fusion of the reality style back-stage interviews combined with the live footage replays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back