TNA LD is the Whole F'n Show for 08/12

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
The Whole F'n Show
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 08/12/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This special “TNA Thursday Night iMPACT!” features a lineup of matches originally slated
for the “Hard Justice” pay-per-view event on August 8. The card was moved to Spike TV
after TNA President Dixie Carter and “The Extreme Original” Tommy Dreamer announced
a one-night-only “HardCORE Justice” pay-per-view event to celebrate the superstars
who created hardcore wrestling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

825c939ed3e8f5731bfe6f5becd14d5e_XL.jpg

"The Whole F'n Show" and TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rob Van Dam
will take on "The Monster" Abyss for the title in a "Stairway to Janice" match
where Abyss' weapon of choice – that nail-ridden 2x4 that looks like it was the offspring
of Father James Mitchell and a carpenter – will be hung above the ring and will be
legal in the event either wrestler takes it down.

fnshow2.jpg

Kurt Angle will go one-on-one with incumbent TNA Television Champion
"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles in a non-title match. If Kurt loses, he retires, so
bank on the fact he'll win – it's a sure-fire bet.

fnshow3.jpg

• Resident loud-mouth Mr. Anderson will take on both Matt Morgan and The Pope
in a three-way contest. All three men have been a thorn in each others' side for weeks.

fnshow4.jpg

• "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy has issued an open challenge to the wrestling world.
Key choice in words there, TNA – safe to presume the debut of a new TNA acquisition?

TNA World Tag Team Championships

fnshow6.jpg

• In a best two-out-of-three falls match, incumbent TNA World Tag Team Champions
The Motor City Machineguns will face off with Beer Money, Inc. in the fifth and
final match in their best-of-five series to determine whether or not the Guns will walk away
still carrying gold, or whether new champs will be crowned.

Also...

TNA Knockouts Championship

• Madison Rayne will go one-on-one with Angelina Love for the
TNA Knockouts Championship.

[YOUTUBE]lmVZgWp_mdw[/YOUTUBE]

All this and much more on Thursday's two-hour TNA "iMPACT!" on Spike at 9/8c
as the road to "No Surrender" begins!

If this card really was supposed to be for Hard Justice, why isn't this 3 hours long???

Still though, i'm pretty excited! RVD's reign MUST end soon, and hopefully it will end tomarrow night!

Oh boy! This should be exciting! :rolleyes:

Hey there young-in, you weren't around for the first great KB .vs. IDR/Tiger wars.

Even KB will attest to us giving him a run for his money.

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. Also it takes two of you to "give me a run for my money?" SO in other words, since neither of you can fight me on your own, the only prayer you have is a handicap match?

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about. Also it takes two of you to "give me a run for my money?" SO in other words, since neither of you can fight me on your own, the only prayer you have is a handicap match?

:rolleyes: I've managed on my own, I just wanted to give IDR credit.

Way back when, it was I who was arguing with you till the next day in these LD's. When I still had that fire in my belly.

Way back when, it was I who was arguing with you till the next day in these LD's

I kid you not, one Saturday night Sly and I went at it in the Board Room over a spam WARNING. We started at 1130 and when we got done, the sun was coming up.

Don't think that was me but it might have been.

You two vs. me is nothing. The real war is KB vs. Sly or KB vs. X. Sweet DAMN we went at it. That night with Sly Norcal went to bed and woke up when we were still going at it. His reply:

No

Fucking

Way.

Don't think that was me but it might have been.

You two vs. me is nothing. The real war is KB vs. Sly or KB vs. X. Sweet DAMN we went at it. That night with Sly Norcal went to bed and woke up when we were still going at it. His reply:

No

Fucking

Way.

I want to see KB/X part 1564765876. Hopefully X gets in on this LD.

If I remember right he was upset at people for not posting a certain way or for being too nice or something. I said I thought he was being condescending and needed to chill. War erupted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back