TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 08/26/10

Remind me to check after the show – it'd def. be worth going so long as the prices are reasonable. I caught them at Webster Hall a few years back and it was one of the funnest nights of my life.

Alright, for sure man. I doubt highly the prices will be too bad, I mean...its fuckin TNA, how much could they possibly charge

Didn't she "break her nose" as in she is an awful wrestler yet I still book her for some god damn reason.

shit I forgot rule number 1 KB :facepal

IDR I didn't and wouldn't.

KB posted something about how he thought MCMG was suppose to be on and all I said was reread the spoilers for next week.

A pretty penny if the Brooklyn show is anything to base it on. I think those tickets were like $45 a piece for middle-of-the-mix seats.

I will reserve comment for fear of sounding like a douche. Just lemme know man, ill check my work sched, and hit up D and IC, and we will see what we can do.

Yup, $45 tickets are the cheapest available for the Hammerstein show. Not sure I'll be able to swing that right now, to be honest. We may have to schedule this for their next New York run, NorCal.

ive said it once ill say it again gen me suck shit . they are a very sad excuse for a hardy remix. if im missing something correct me but i dont think i am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back