TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 08/26/10

Yup, $45 tickets are the cheapest available for the Hammerstein show. Not sure I'll be able to swing that right now, to be honest. We may have to schedule this for their next New York run, NorCal.

If the schedules work out, we can work something out on that end, no worries bro. What day is it on?

Someone needs to update Generation Me and let them know that a hair-cut might actually help them not look like 13-year olds. Won't help them find personalities though, unfortunately.

I hope so. I remember watching The Young Bucks or GenMe or whatever their calling themselves in RoH and it was like poetry.

Sweet damn it was what four months ago that these two tore the house down at Destination X in that Ultimate X match? How far has gen me fallen since then?

Sweet damn it was what four months ago that these two tore the house down at Destination X in that Ultimate X match? How far has gen me fallen since then?

Not very, really, considering they were never really that high. They had a good match with MCMG, but otherwise they spent the majority of their time working on Xplosion since.

Wouldn't help them being on TV more than once a month either.

Eh. They're boring as shit, man. Outside of the high spots, they bring absolutely nothing. I wouldn't give them much more than an occasional match, just as they've been getting. They're doing just fine on Xplosion.

Eh. They're boring as shit, man. Outside of the high spots, they bring absolutely nothing. I wouldn't give them much more than an occasional match, just as they've been getting. They're doing just fine on Xplosion.

And the problem with doing nothing but high spots is.....?

What ever happened to the Knockout Titles?

I know I missed 8 straight weeks of wrestling because of Boy Scout camp but still I haven't seen them in over a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back