TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD is Back for 09.16

How could Tenay have gotten word that they'll hear from the competitors? Shouldn't that be the decision of...........the competitors? Who are still competing? Just sayin'

I for one think its awesome and possibly even revolutionary TNA has a show like Reaction that can be used in this way. I remember all of the times they had to cut off the ends of WCW and WWE matches and segments. Now we dont have to see that here.

WHY ITS ALMOST LIKE THE SHOW IS THREE HOURS BAH GAWD

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2438061]How? iMPACT! was overbooked because they don't have a second wrestling show. So they use Reaction. It was very smart and a great use of the fact that it follows iMPACT![/QUOTE]

But doesn't that take away the real purpose of ReACTION?

I for one think its awesome and possibly even revolutionary TNA has a show like Reaction that can be used in this way. I remember all of the times they had to cut off the ends of WCW and WWE matches and segments. Now we dont have to see that here.

And what if you have to be asleep at 10 for work the next day and only recorded Impact? Well FUCK YOU BITCH! You want to watch TNA you better be FUCKING HARDCORE and watch all three hours of our show! No weak ass fans here boy!

I mean....you really arent trying to make a comparison here are you? Really? Seriously? When people can have the full internet on cell phones even while flying on fucking airplanes?

Maybe they dont have that stuff in Peurto Rico yet, but we do in America.
Puerto Rico is in America. And he responds with a full paragraph detailing everything that has happened to the last second. HOW?
If you are trying to compare that, I mean it when I say that is possinnly the most asinighn comparison I have EVER seen in damn near 5 years of being on this forum.
Geez. Lighten up!

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2438086]. And he responds with a full paragraph detailing everything that has happened to the last second. HOW?

Geez. Lighten up![/QUOTE]

Some people are very fast typers/texters

Uh, FUCKING ABYSS JUST TORTURED AND MURDERED TWO PEOPLE AND THEY TALKED ABOUT IT FOR ABOUT SIX FUCKING SECONDS

And what if you have to be asleep at 10 for work the next day and only recorded Impact? Well FUCK YOU BITCH! You want to watch TNA you better be FUCKING HARDCORE and watch all three hours of our show! No weak ass fans here boy!

Its not always like this, most of the time its just like a documentary, and this only lasted an extra 10+ minutes. Its not like people HAVE to stay up to watch the documentary stuff.

Oh motherfuck, man.

See, one of the FEW positives about TNA used to be the LACK of cocktease booking that WWE loves. Welp, looks like THAT is going away too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back