TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.09.10

welll there will be new tag champs now...I guess since this show was taped even Taylor Wilde is supposedly gone now from TNA too I've read somewhere...and with Hamada too

Oh, I missed when the Guns forced that stipulation on their matches that they had to be under a certain weight in order to compete.

I missed the part where this made sense. Brother Ray is a big boy and at an older age, could be better served to lose weight if he wants to keep his career going. I would prefer he gained weight and had to retire as I think he is complete crap and pretty much always was, but the point remains........he's fat.

Shannon has got to stop preaching from the Book of D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. It's really starting to have a great influence on the Hardys and Helms. That's not a good thing.

Next chapter of DILLIGAF..."Tell your friends like Helms and J.Hardy and Matt Hardy to shut the fuck up with their YouTube rants" no one gives a crap about their whines... especially with grudges that they are holding onto from more than a year ago asswipes...lol.

Next chapter of DILLIGAF..."Tell your friends like Helms and J.Hardy and Matt Hardy to shut the fuck up with their YouTube rants" no one gives a crap about their whines... especially with grudges that they are holding onto from more than a year ago asswipes...lol.

:suspic:

Next chapter of DILLIGAF: LR79s obsession with Wade Barrett.

I missed the part where this made sense. Brother Ray is a big boy and at an older age, could be better served to lose weight if he wants to keep his career going. I would prefer he gained weight and had to retire as I think he is complete crap and pretty much always was, but the point remains........he's fat.

Well that's true, but he's fat enough to have a single's angle given to him :shrug:.

No one ever said it was good. Viscera was once the 500 pound love machine, and that wasn't good either. Just sayin'.

Apparently, in TNA's eyes it's good which is why they gave him a one on one match on PPV. I don't like just as you don't but it's going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back