TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.09.10

Wow TNA's not even started and Shittered has already began.

I may be here

Yeah clearly because NXT, the C or arguably D show is the same as a promo show that has the ending of the A show's main event.

And naturally this needed a WWE comparison.

Ya know KB...in all honesty...I kinda gave up on NXT after season one. I tried to follow it in season 2...but gave up halfway thru. Then season 3 was just torture. Now the more I try to invest in anything, I just realize, I have to do it more for entertainment. If I see or hear anything of value, I'll devote some time to it. More often even for TNA...nothing against TNA...I still like it and all.. KB knows where my TRUE allegiance stands...right??? He knows who I follow...ahem...siggy ref. LOL

The third season was for comedy. If you don't take it seriously and realize Cole and Matthews were the stars of the show it was awesome.

The third season was for comedy. If you don't take it seriously and realize Cole and Matthews were the stars of the show it was awesome.

Yeah...anything with Cole in it...you gotta realize "Someone in WWE needs someone to crap on, and they have a twisted sense of humor and sometimes accidents can spring up the most amazing stars." that's where we get William Hung...hence forth...I bring you Michael Cole...the William Hung trying to be JR...lol just kidding. :p man...its been a horrible night...and I'm already talking nonsense this early!! WTF!!

I'll be here, if for no other reason than the KB/Shattered feud with others thrown in may be better entertainment than the show itself. Let's sit back and watch...........

As in red hair/freckles?

Well...medium auburn hair/and good amount of freckles...yeah. Gots a problem with that KB,,,lol. And plenty of tattoos as well so some of the 'specks are hidden under my 'Eddie' and other various names my niece and nefew have given my tattoos...lol

Yeah...its kinda odd to see all these LEGALITY things happening on tv that DON'T involved Jeff Hardy...this really is KAYFABE....:lmao: talking about suspending reality!!

Well...medium auburn hair/and good amount of freckles...yeah. Gots a problem with that KB,,,lol. And plenty of tattoos as well so some of the 'specks are hidden under my 'Eddie' and other various names my niece and nefew have given my tattoos...lol

Not huge on the tattoos....hmm.

Not huge on the tattoos....hmm.

Trust me...its a matter of people getting to know the person underneath the tattoos. I have a large portion of my right arm sleeved, surprisingly enough, its a large gargoyle looking similar to that of Lita's from WWE. Except it purple and turquoise and has sunrays behind it and long looking tentacles stretching from the center.

Trust me...its a matter of people getting to know the person underneath the tattoos. I have a large portion of my right arm sleeved, surprisingly enough, its a large gargoyle looking similar to that of Lita's from WWE. Except it purple and turquoise and has sunrays behind it and long looking tentacles stretching from the center.

Ehhhh....not sure on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back