TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.09.10

Trust me...its a matter of people getting to know the person underneath the tattoos. I have a large portion of my right arm sleeved, surprisingly enough, its a large gargoyle looking similar to that of Lita's from WWE. Except it purple and turquoise and has sunrays behind it and long looking tentacles stretching from the center.

Why not post a pic? Sounds cool!

The TNA stars bleeding easily...I'm sure their male wrestlers have more menstrual cycles than the knockouts in this company...lol. Flair is probably the #1 ranked....

I really do wonder if that's blood that oozes out of Flair now. He just does it so much that I think they had to fill him with some red food coloring.

I know it's not his fault but is anyone really surprised that Anderson has been out for six weeks this year with an injury?

I really do wonder if that's blood that oozes out of Flair now. He just does it so much that I think they had to fill him with some red food coloring.

I wonder how many blood transfusions he's had over the years, if he's got a frequent shopper card at the blood banks in the Orlando area. After 20 punches on his card, he gets free transfusion....

First to call that Morgan lies down for Anderson or vice-versa.

Oh look! The opening video playing 15 minutes into the show!!!

I know it's not his fault but is anyone really surprised that Anderson has been out for six weeks this year with an injury?

You know KB...probably not as much as Mysterio's been out. Seems like everytime Rey or Anderson farts one of them is injured... they are the Brett Favre's of the wrestling biz it seems like lately.

I'm guessing each guy is picking a partner for a tag match. Or is it just Ray and...that other guy vs a random team?

I wonder how many blood transfusions he's had over the years, if he's got a frequent shopper card at the blood banks in the Orlando area. After 20 punches on his card, he gets free transfusion....

He's on a first name basis with all of the staff there I'm sure of it. He probably sent them Christmas cards too.

I'd love to hear someone try to convince me that there is money to be made from the Dudleys exploding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back