TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.09.10

Wasn't people praying for 3D to just retire after Turning Point? I'm not sure if it'll work now.

Well yea, they've been around forever and said they were retiring. It would have been nice to see them go out as a tag team instead of convoluting their legacy with singles runs. Unfortunately, we'll get the singles runs, which will suck, and then they will get back together despite the "Team 3D is retired thing"

Great to see a gimmick match as the (alleged) blowoff to a long running feud getting a full hour of buildup.

Well yea, they've been around forever and said they were retiring. It would have been nice to see them go out as a tag team instead of convoluting their legacy with singles runs. Unfortunately, we'll get the singles runs, which will suck, and then they will get back together despite the "Team 3D is retired thing"

I'm praying for the oh so rare "take each other out" result.

I swear if The guns get buried after Genesis I officially give up on TNA.

Same goes for Doug Williams and whoever he faces out of Immortal at Genesis.

The 3 people that keep me watchig TNA.

I say they have a pie eating contest to settle it all and both have heart attacks on screen, writing them off TV forever.

At least they'll go out doing something they love, so it's a win-win situation. 3D eats till their stomachs explode and we don't get to see them anymore.

Cory's fact of the night.

Me and Daffney were born in the same town in Germany for the same reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back